Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day Twelve:

Breakfast this morning was a sad bowl of honey nut Cheerios on the run.  I didn't realize how dependent I have become on a nice breakfast.  I was absolutely starving by 9 o'clock this morning!  My stomach was growling...and I have the world's most noisy stomach. When my tummy growls it sounds like an airplane is about to crash into the room!  Luckily, I have an office, so no one could hear it. 8)

By lunchtime I thought I was about to pass out!  It was so cold today we ate lunch at Pan Asian, a Chinese place connected to my building.  I have never been a huge fan of this place, but Meredith likes it pretty well.  I ordered a side of vegetable lo mien and a bowl of egg flower soup (which I had never tried before).
The Lo mien, albeit rather greasy, was tasty.  I would not recommend the egg flower soup.  It didn't have much of a taste...

Dinner was awesome tonight!  Not so much the food, but the company.  Meredith and I met up with a friend at Fido in Nashville. We talked and had a good time.  I truly enjoyed myslef!
I had a veggie burger with a small salad.  It was a black bean burger and had chipotle peppers mixed in. By about halfway through it my mouth was on fire!  I am a bit of a pansy about spicy foods though.  I was not impressed.

Not the greatest day for awesome food...it was nice to catch up with an old friend though!  Oh, and today was Tennessee's first snow of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment