Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day Eighteen:

Meredith is the best!  We are trying to switch up who is in charge of dragging themselves out of bed early to magic up some breakfast.  This morning it was Meredith's turn.  I've always known that she's the better cook, but I think today sealed that fact-with gorilla glue.

Breakfast, the delicacy of the day, was this!

Meredith must have been up with the chickens this morning.  She made biscuits and these ridiculously good mini quiche/breakfast casserole things.  I have no idea what all she put in it, but there were mushrooms, cheese, and of course, really fluffy eggs.  It was buttery and awesome!  Bottom line...Meredith wins!

Lunch was just a salad...
Quiznos yet again.  You would think that I would be so tired of salads.  I'm not though!  While munching on this yummy bowl of veggies I had a thought.  I think that at this point you could put a bowl of plain lettuce in front of me and I would be tickled.  I love vegetables!

Dinner was my duty tonight.  Now, this picture is going to prove my previous statement about Meredith's cooking prowess.  When she makes dinner...we eat things like homemade ravioli.  When I cook we get this:
a sad, ugly, plain ole stir fry.  It is fresh zucchinis, squash, onion, garlic, mushrooms (of course), canned water chestnuts, lima beans, and baby corn all spiced up and cooked down practically into mush-oops-over jasmine rice. As mushy as it looks, it actually tasted pretty ok.



Happy Woden's day, all-especially my good buddy Will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment