Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day Three:

Day three...and I am feeling fancy.  I may be jumping the gun a bit, but today I have had more energy and felt more awake than I have in a while. It may be coincidence, or this experiment may just be working. Also, my tummy has been feeling better.  Although, my issues do sort of come and go.  I will be fine for a week or two...and then I will have loads of trouble for 10 days or so.  Hopefully this is actually helping me!

Ok, so this is what I ate today:

Breakfast-A strawberry parfait, and an 8 once cup of sliced grapefruit

Lunch- A cheese Quesadilla with rice and beans
Sorry my rice and beans look so disgusting!  I started eating before I remembered to take a picture...and I always mix mine all together to eat them.

Dinner-Veggie Curry with Jasmine rice

All in all, my tummy is feeling ok.  After dinner it is hurting a bit though.  Maybe my next elimination will be grains.

I have realized that I have turned this into a food blog...I know sometimes continuously posting pictures of foods is a little annoying. Hopefully I can keep this up and by the end of the year I can look back and see how easy or hard this has been.  So far doing without meat has not been hard at all.  I know I am only on my third day, but so far...I don't miss it.  The thought of not having meat doesn't even make me sad.  Anyway...Happy Tuesday, all

No comments:

Post a Comment