Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day Nineteen:

I'm afraid I didn't sleep well at all last night and am feeling a little beat down.  I literally cannot see straight. So, tonight this will be short and sweet!

I was in charge of breakfast.
I have always hated oatmeal.  Always.  Most of the fights I ever had with my mom started over being forced to choke down oatmeal.  I wanted to try it this morning.  So, I made some cinnamon, walnut, blueberry oatmeal this morning.  It was disgusting!  The (back-up) french toast was yummy though!

Lunch and super were both salads.
 Lunch was a cobb from Panera.
Supper was a salad of my own creation.  It had just about everything you could ever think of in it.

I was hungry pretty much all day.  If breakfast stinks and I don't eat much I feel like I can't get caught back up.  It also may have something to do with the fact that we are out of morning breakly food, so I don't get any snacks throughout the day.  Eh, I'll live!

No comments:

Post a Comment