Monday, January 16, 2012

Day Sixteen:

No sodas and no meat for 16 whole days...that is so weird to me!  I still have quite a bit of energy, although I didn't wake up on time again.  Breakfast was a bit of disaster this morning.  I needed to get gas so, we stopped at the nearest gas station.  I got out and pumped gas while Meredith went inside to scrounge up some breakfast.  Being the awesome, considerate friend she is Meredith decided to grab some eggs and a fruit cup for me.  I don't know if you have ever eaten boiled eggs from a gas station...but I do not recommend it.  I only ate one out of the two pack, but it tasted really weird and kinda made my tummy hurt.  So, no more gas station eggs for this gal!

Lunch was a lot better!

I ate the Strawberry fields salad from Puckett's in downtown.  Puckett's is good, but slow and expensive.  So we never go there unless we want salads.  It was so good! A little messy to eat...but delicious.

For dinner we picked up some Chipotle!
I love Chipotle!  It is really easy to eat vegetarian there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment